UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh from Defence Institute, Chandigarh has come to be known as the Best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute has been operational for over seven years and has been delivering high success results incessantly.The Institute’s consistent efforts have lead many candidates to their destination of success. The strength of the Institute comes from its erudite faculty and their effective teaching pattern. Defence Institute, Chandigarh is trusted as the Best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh because of its dedicated teaching. The Institute has constantly worked with resilience and perseverance to ensure a great career path for you.
Best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
The profession of teaching has always been synonymous to honor and pride. They are the building blocks of our Nation and impart the students with the capability to participate in further development. Perhaps, this is the reason the recruitment to these profiles are made with utmost care and attention. The selection procedure though is tough, but once you get through it the rewards will compensate for all the hard work.
About the UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh:-
The Central Education Board of India conducts the National eligibility Test (NET) under UGC’s Guidelines to determine eligibility for college and university level lectureship and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to Indian nationals. The aim of the test is to ensure the fulfillment of minimum standards for the entrants in teaching professions and research.
Defence Institute provides UGC NET Coaching for subjects:
Career Options after UGC NET:
After clearing UGC-NET exam, many appealing and respectable career options are available such as:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Centre Manager
- DBT Project Base Posts
- IP Lead
- Programme Executive
- Transmission Executive
- Project Fellow
- Project Fellow for UGC
- Research Assistant
- Research Associate
UGC NET COACHING CENTER IN CHANDIGARH
The University grants Commission has entrusted the responsibility of conducting. UGC NTA NET is National Testing Agency. It is conducted for various students at selected examination centre speed across the country for the post of assistant professor and junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Those candidates who want to become professor or lecturer in any recognised university and college can apply for this exam.
ELIGIBILITY FOR UGC NET COACHING IN CHANDIGARH
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP: – 30 Years
ASSISTANT: No upper age limit
General 55% aggregate in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Degree
ST/SC/OBC/PWD/ 50% aggregate in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Degree
PH.D Degree Holders whose master’s 50% aggregate in Master’s Degree or Equivalent Degree
Level Examination had been
Completed by 9th sep.1991
MODE OF CONDUCT: Online Mode
Teaching Methology in UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh .
- Once the syllabus of specific subject is complete, revision of that topic is done to make it sure that the student is fully confident for the exam and during the exam so that he can perform efficiently.
- Our unique testing scheme designed according to the latest developments in respective subjects. Moreover we put a prime emphasis on time management skills, as many subjects have vast syllabus and students are left with limited time for the preparation of the exam.Our teaching methodology strictly focus on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam such as lack of proper study material, ignorance of crucial aspects, inadequate Test practices and lengthy syllabus.
- For CBSE UGC NET subjects, daily 3 hour class is conducted. One hour for Paper-1, which is common for all students, and two hour class for specific subject. After the completion of the topic, practice worksheet are solved. Regular weekly tests help to evaluate and improve the preparation for the exam.
- Difficult topics are covered multiple times before taking the CBSE UGC NET Exam so that student do not loose marks in these areas. Difficult topics are the difference making part of the exam between an average student and well prepared student.
Pattern of Exam for UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
No break between paper 1 & paper 2
PAPER 1 50 marks 100 questions
PAPER 2 100 marks 200 questions
TOTAL 150 marks 300 questions
All The Questions will be Objective (MCQS)
NO NEGATIVE MARKING – MERIT BASED RESULT.
It is conducted twice a year, in June and December
UGC NET Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates:
- UGC NET 2019 Exam Notification : 4 February, 2019
- Availability of Online Application Form : 1-30 March, 2019
- Availability of UGC NET Admit Card : 15 May,2019
- UGC NET 2019 Exam Date : 20-28 June,2019
- Answer Key & OMR Sheet : July 2019
- Result Declaration : 15 July,2019
UGC NET Exam 2019 Application Process
- Candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2019 Entrance Exam online.
- They can visit this https://ntanet.nic.in/NTANETCMS/Public/View.aspx?page=79 of the UGC and CBSE NET to fill the application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form, upload the photograph and signature and finally pay the requisite application fees.
- After making payment of the application fees, the candidates should download the fee confirmation pagefor future references. The confirmation receipt should not be sent to the test conducting authority CBSE, rather it should be kept by the applicant.
Examination Fee Details:-
- General – 800/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Transgender – 200
Some important Instructions for filling OMR sheets
- The answer once marked is not liable to be changed. Use of pencil is strictly prohibited. If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the answer sheet, his/her answer sheet will be rejected
- A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner. So, the circle should be properly darkened.
Do not fold the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on it
- The candidates must fully satisfy themselves about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle as no change in answer once marked is allowed.
- Use of eraser or white/correction fluid on the Answer Sheet is not permissible as the Answer Sheets are machine gradable and it may lead to wrong evaluationRelaxation in the Upper Age Limit –
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PWD) will be given relaxation of 5 yearsin the upper age limit.
- The candidates with Master degreewill be given 3 years age relaxationin the JRF Exam.
- Candidates who have research experience will also be given suitable relaxation in the age limit.
Why choose Defence Institute for UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Effective Guidance with result oriented approach.
- Classy Infrastructure, with spacious Classrooms.
- Environment conducive to quality study.
- Erudite faculty with specialty hired for each and every subject.
- Exclusive dealings of all the candidates.
- Regualr assessment of performance through Mock tests.
- Clearing doubts and queries through weekly doubt sessions.
- Maintains an amicable liaison with the candidates.
- Cozy accommodation in Hostels and PG.
- Feasible teaching conducive to learning.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us @8146902672,0172-5024647
More Detail Visit Link : UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh