UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh from Defence Institute, Chandigarh has come to be known as the Best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute has been operational for over seven years and has been delivering high success results incessantly.The Institute’s consistent efforts have lead many candidates to their destination of success. The strength of the Institute comes from its erudite faculty and their effective teaching pattern. Defence Institute, Chandigarh is trusted as the Best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh because of its dedicated teaching. The Institute has constantly worked with resilience and perseverance to ensure a great career path for you.
Best UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
The profession of teaching has always been synonymous to honor and pride. They are the building blocks of our Nation and impart the students with the capability to participate in further development. Perhaps, this is the reason the recruitment to these profiles are made with utmost care and attention. The selection procedure though is tough, but once you get through it the rewards will compensate for all the hard work.
About the UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh:-
The Central Education Board of India conducts the National eligibility Test (NET) under UGC’s Guidelines to determine eligibility for college and university level lectureship and for awarding the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to Indian nationals. The aim of the test is to ensure the fulfillment of minimum standards for the entrants in teaching professions and research.
Defence Institute provides UGC NET Coaching for subjects:
Career Options after UGC NET:
After clearing UGC-NET exam, many appealing and respectable career options are available such as:
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Centre Manager
- DBT Project Base Posts
- IP Lead
- Programme Executive
- Transmission Executive
- Project Fellow
- Project Fellow for UGC
- Research Assistant
- Research Associate
- General Candidates should have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree, while other belonging to Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree.
- Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree final year examination and whose result is still awaited.
For UGC NET- There is no upper age limit.
For JRF expectants
- Candidates of General category have upper age limit of 28 years.
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category have upper age limit of 33 years.
The exam will be in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. The exam is conducted once a year in January. The fees for exam the exam is to be submitted through online generated Bank Challan, at any bank branch.
Pattern of Exam for UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh:
UGC NET exam consists of 3 objective type papers and a candidate has to clear all 3 exams.
- Paper 1 consists of 60 questions out of which 50 are to be attempted. The paper carries 100 marks and the total time allotted to complete the paper is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Paper 2 consists of 50 questions, and all of them are compulsory. The paper carries 100 marks and the total time allotted to complete the paper is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Paper 3 consists of 75 questions, and all of them are compulsory. The paper carries 150 marks and the total time allotted to complete the paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
Amongst those candidates who have cleared step 1, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all three papers secured by such candidates.
The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper III as given below:
- Paper I- 40, 40%
- Paper II- 40, 40%
- Paper III- 75, 50%
- Paper I- 35(35%)
- Paper II- 35 (35%)
- Paper III- 67.5 (45%)
- Paper I- 35(35%)
- Paper II- 35 (35%)
- Paper III- 60 (40%)
The next level prepares a merit list on the basis of the marks obtained and the best 15% of the candidates are considered eligible for Interviews and various posts.
Why choose Defence Institute for UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Effective Guidance with result oriented approach.
- Classy Infrastructure, with spacious Classrooms.
- Environment conducive to quality study.
- Erudite faculty with specialty hired for each and every subject.
- Exclusive dealings of all the candidates.
- Regualr assessment of performance through Mock tests.
- Clearing doubts and queries through weekly doubt sessions.
- Maintains an amicable liaison with the candidates.
- Cozy accommodation in Hostels and PG.
- Feasible teaching conducive to learning.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Sector-34/A,Chandigarh
Call Us @8146902672,0172-5024647
More Detail Visit Link : UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh