SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Defence Institute Chandigarh is the most preferred Institute in the North for SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh. The Institute has a faculty of expert teachers who are masters of their subjects and will make the learning a fun task for you.They focus not only the quantity but also the quality of what we provide to you. This is the reason the syllabus is not rushed in any way and the students move as per a pace that suits them.
Exclusive faculty has been hired for every subject, Mathematics, English, Reasoning, and GK. This makes the candidates understand the entire gamut of syllabus in an easy and cozy manner.
Their teaching pattern focuses on regular assessment of a student’s performance and for that frequent benchmark tests are conducted to let the students and the teachers get aware of the progress which is how we assure to walk you down to the success door and will remain a constant support in your efforts and never give up on anything.
Best SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
Staff selection commission every year conducts a national level written examination for the recruitment JE junior Engineer for Civil, Electrical & Mechanical trade.
The SSC-JE Exam will be held to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Junior Engineer in various government organizations.SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
The Exam is conducted for the following posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and (Electrical) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) & Department of Posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical) in Border Roads Organization (BRO) in Ministry of Defense.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) & Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES).
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
Candidates shall be screened via a two tier selection process which consists of written examination and personal interview.
These two stages will carry the following weightage:
- Written Test (500 marks)
- Interview (100 marks)
Written Test: Written test will consists of two papers
Exam -I will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions only and Exam-II will be Conventional Type questions. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
SSC JE Written paper will be conducted in two sections:
Paper – 1 objective type
- GI & Reasoning for 50 marks.
- GA (General Awareness & Current Affairs) for 50
- Genera Engineering (GE)- (Civil & structural or Electrical or Mechanical) for 100 marks.
Paper II- Conventional Type
- Part A- General Civil & structural Engineering
- Part B- General Electrical Engineering
- Part C- General Mechanical Engineering
Each of this relative section will carry 300 marks
Personality Test (Interview):-
Personality test will be conducted for 100 marks. Only those candidates who secure at least the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as may be fixed by the Commission at its discretion, will be eligible to appear in the Interview.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‘s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography.SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh
- General Engineering (Civil and Structural), (Electrical & Mechanical):
- Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics,
- Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering.
- Structural Engineering – Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring
- instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors,
- Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing,
- Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and
- Strength of Materials,
- Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics,
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine
- Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fitting &
- Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant,
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Fluid
- kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal fluids, Measurement of Flow rate, basic principles, Hydraulic
- Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of steels.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Diploma in Civil , Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by the Central Government or equivalent qualification.
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Up to 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) of Ministry of Defence
Defence Institute, provides SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh for Mechanical and civil streams for both technical and non- technical posts.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Visit Link : SSC JE Coaching in Chandigarh