Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh
Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh. Defence Institute Provide the Best Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh. Defence institute ,being a professional training institute, train and groom, the motivational youth of India, Seeking exciting, challenging and glamorous career in Eco-friendly hospitality industry of our country.We are the recommended as the HM Coaching in Chandigarh.This being Specialized and Professional industry where the motto is “specialize or perish “,we lag special employs to provided training environment to our students to be gainfully absorbed in hotel , mottles , restaurant, tourist resorts , industrial canteens and other allied out lets.It will not be out of place to mention That Defence institute is among the first there coaching institute choices for coaching amongst all coaching institute in India.
Best Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh
The core part of hospitality Industry, hotel Managements has wide Employment opportunities . As globalization is growing and gaining acceptance in wide number of countries, hotel management industry is also gaining global Importance. Trained hotel management professional are required due to increasing number of new hotels in various big and small cities. Being glamorous careers. Hotel Management also requires professional who can keep their temper even in most challenging environment.
Hotel Management can included Hotel Tourism association, Hotel and Restaurant management , Hospital administration and catering, airlines catering and cabin services ,Forest lodges, cruise ship Hotel management, club management and guest houses amongst others .
How to get into HM Course?
There are multiple job profiles in hotel management and depending upon the conditions like education. Work experience, the position are offered. However, in order to work in top level or middle level management ,candidates must have a degree in travel management . Whereas some hotels hire graduates straight from universities , some other hire only trained hotel management graduates. Candidates can do degree courses in hotel management courses soon after 10+2 Which are offered by varios hotel management institutes.
The minimum selection criteria for an under- graduate course in hotel management is 10+2 With 50% marks. However, candidates who do not have 50% marks in +2 can do diploma or certificate courses in hotel management Which are being offered by Various institutes. Additionally, Some Hotel Provided training cum job placements and candidates who do not have other opinion can opt for it. Indian HM Coaching Institute in Chandigarh Conduct entrance exam before selecting candid ton for Various Courses.
Syllabus for Hotel Management Entrance:-
The Exam consist of 100 Questions of one mark each , Total time allocated the Paper will be 90 minutes . There shall be negative marking i.e. 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Selection wise marks distribution
NCHM JEE Eligibility Criteria:-
NCHMCT mentions eligibility criteria of National Level Joint Entrance Exam including academic requirement, age limit as well as other eligibility criteria for admissions to undergraduate programmers. Students applying for NCHM JEE 2017 can check here the situation of eligibility as mentioned below us –
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 qualifying examination from any state or National Board of Education
- Candidates must have passed English as a core subject under 10+2 education pattern in the qualifying examination
- General & OBC category candidates must not be more than 22 years of age as on July 1 of year of admission. Best HM Coaching in Chandigarh
- Reserved category candidates are provided age relaxation of up to three years i.e. they should not be more than 25 years of age
- Candidates qualified General Certificate Education Examination at Advanced level are also eligible
- Candidates need to have passed Senior Secondary Examination from National Open School with minimum five subjects with English as a core subject can also apply for NCHM JEE 2017
NCHM JEE Submission Form 2017
The application form of NCHM JEE 2017 is available in online as well as offline mode. The submission form can be obtained from the selected institutes as mentioned by the examination conducting authority. Students need to remit an application fees in online or offline Method. Check here how to apply for NCHM JEE 2017 in online as mentioned below us:-
- Click on official Website of https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2017/
- Register with valid e-mail id and password for NCHM JEE 2017
- Remit the application fee for NCHM JEE 2017 before proceeding to fill in the application form
- Fill in the NCHM JEE 2017 application form including personal full details, academic qualification, and other required information
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and Signature. Submit the application form of NCHM JEE 2017 and get print out for future references
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 9041189480,7307861122
Visit Link: Hotel Management Coaching in Chandigarh