Best CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Best CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh from Defence Institute. We are Offer the Best CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh situated in heart of the city beautiful Chandigarh.Our institute best result graphically as training to the understudies for the planning while CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh. Our main aim is to provide specialized CA Foundation Coaching institute in Chandigarh. Our teaching strategy strictly focuses on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam, such as ignorance of crucial aspects, lack of proper study material and inadequate test practice. Defence Institute provides result best graphically as education to the students for the preparation while Candidates CA Foundation Coaching Classes in Chandigarh who have passed class X examinations conducted by an examining body constituted by the Law in India or an exam that is recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto may register for CA Foundation Exam 2019. Join the Best CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh We Also Guidance the Best CA Foundation Coaching institute in Chandigarh.
Best CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh
CPT (Common Proficiency Test) is the entrance exam conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for CA course, which is one of the most reputed courses in the Country for admission to Chartered Accountancy Course.
- This is objective type exam and is held two times every year in the months of June and December
- students can register after class X and give the exam after class XII.
- To qualify the exam a candidate has to score 30% in all the sections and 50% aggregate.
- Test is for 200 marks and is divided into two sessions of two hours each
CA Foundation Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Students usually find Mercantile Law a tough subject to study, therefore it’s imperative to give proper attention to it and note down different laws in points for future reference. Give equal importance to all subjects and don’t neglect the ones that you dislike. Decide how much time you are going to devote to your preparation and also at what time during the day you will study and then try your best to stick with this.This is one of the most important CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh. The CA CPT Exam, attempting the Law paper first is considered a good strategy as it consumes the most time. Pay careful attention to all the questions and go for the easy ones first. As there is negative marking, solve only those questions which you are absolutely sure to do that the first step would be together complete study material, CA Foundation notes, books, etc. Try to get your hands on some sample papers so that you get an overall idea of what comes in paper and how to best answer it for maximum success. Don’t focus on how tough the CA exams are supposed to be. Instead, concentrate your energies on reminding yourself that you can and will crack the CPT In one go.
Also Read : CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh
CA Foundation Exam Eligibility
- Student must have passed 12thClass from a recognized board of Senior Secondary Examination.
- Candidates must have registered for the CA Foundation course with the Board of Studies on or before December 31, 2018, or converted to CA Foundation from CA CPT on or before February 28, 2019.
Important Dates For CA Foundation Exam – 2019
- Application Form Start : 20 Feb. 2019
- Last Date Without Late Fees : 12 March 2019
- Last Date With Late Fees : 19 March 2019
- Admit Card : 27 April 2019
- Exam Date : 10,12,14,16 May 2019
- CA Foundation Result 2019 : Last Week of July 2019
CA Foundation Exam Pattern:-
Common Proficiency Test commonly known as CPT is the gateway exam to CA course, conducted by ICAI in June and December.
Test duration is 4 hrs which consists of following parts:-
- Fundamentals of Accounts,
- Mercantile Law,
- General Economics
- Quantitative aptitude.
CPT EXAM IS DIVIDED INTO TWO SESSIONS (MORNING & EVENING) CONTAINING 100 QUESTIONS IN EACH.
- SESSION I: A & B :(10.30 AM TO 12.30 AM)
- SESSION II C & D: (2.00PM TO 4.00PM)
CA Foundation Selection Procedure :-
CA is divided mainly into three segments:-
- FOUNDATION COURSE: CPT- Common Proficiency Test, which is the entrance exam for the program is held twice every year in the months of June and December. Defence Institute Chandigarh Best CA CPT Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
- INTERMEDIATE COURSE:
After successful completion of +2 exam and CPT, candidates are eligible for the registration for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course). Students can choose from two options, either Group I and/or Group II. A minimum of nine months of the study period is required after the completion of CPT for appearing in Group exams. Group I has four papers and Group II has three papers. This is the intermediate test commonly known as IPCE (Integrated Professional Competence Examination).
- FINAL COURSE:
Students can join CA final Course while still serving as Article Assistants. In the last 12 months of Article, training candidates have to undergo a 15-day course on General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS).
Candidates can take their final examinations on completion of the three-year article ship or while serving the last six months of the training.
ON ACQUIRING THE ICAI MEMBERSHIP, CANDIDATES WILL BE DESIGNATED AS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS.
CA Foundation Application Fees 2019
- Indian Exam Center = INR 1,500/-
- Kathmandu exam Center = INR 2,200/-
- Overseas Centers (Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Muscat) = US$ 325/-
CA Foundation Written Exam Pattern
- Exam Medium : English or Hindi(English Compulsory for Section B of Paper 2)
- Types of Question : Paper 1 and 2 – Subjective/Long answer questions
- Paper 3 and 4 – Multiple Choice Questions
CA Foundation Written Exam Syllabus:-
|Principles and Practice of Accounting||
|Business Laws & Business Correspondence and Reporting||Section A: Business Laws
Section B: Business Correspondence and Reporting
|Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics||
Part A: Business Mathematics
Part B: Logical Reasoning
Part C: Statistics
|Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||Part I: Business Economics
Part II: Business and Commercial Knowledge
Why to Choose Defence Institute For CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor, Sector-34/A,Chandigarh-160022
Call Now : 81469-02672|93161-61122
Website : CA Foundation Coaching in Chandigarh