CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh from Defence Institute is the Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh situated in heart of the city beautiful Chandigarh.Our institute best result graphically as training to the understudies for the planning while CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. Our main aim is to provide specialized CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. Our teaching strategy strictly focuses on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam, such as ignorance of crucial aspects, lack of proper study material and inadequate test practice. Defence Institute provides result best graphically as education to the students for the preparation while Candidates CA CPT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh who have passed class X examinations conducted by any examining body constituted by the Law in India or an exam that is recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto may register for CA CPT Exam 2018. Join the Best CA CPT Coaching Institute in Chandigarh. We Also Guidance the Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh.
Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
CPT (Common Proficiency Test) is the entrance exam conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for CA course, which is one of the most reputed courses in the Country for admission to Chartered Accountancy Course.
- This is objective type exam and is held two times every year in the months of June and December
- students can register after class X and give the exam after class XII.
- To qualify the exam a candidate has to score 30% in all the sections and 50% aggregate.
- Test is for 200 marks and is divided into two sessions of two hours each
CA CPT Coaching Center in Chandigarh
Students usually find Mercantile Law a tough subject to study, therefore it’s imperative to give proper attention to it and note down different laws in points for future reference.Give equal importance to all subjects and don’t neglect the ones that you dislike. Decide how much time you are going to devote to your preparation and also at what time during the day you will study and then try your best to stick with this.This is one of the most important CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh. The CA CPT Exam, attempting the Law paper first is considered a good strategy as it consumes the most time. Pay careful attention to all the questions and go for the easy ones first. As there is negative marking, solve only those questions which you are absolutely sure to do that the first step would be together complete study material, CA CPT notes, books etc. Try to get your hands on some sample papers so that you get an overall idea of what comes in paper and how to best answer it for maximum success. Don’t focus on how tough the CA exams are supposed to be. Instead, concentrate your energies on reminding yourself that you can and will crack the CPT In one go.
Also Read : Best CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
CA CPT Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed class X examinations may register for CPT.
- Candidates who have registered for CPT may appear in the Common Proficiency Test after they have appeared in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2)
Also, candidates who have registered themselves for CPT 60 days prior to the first day of the month in which the exam is to be conducted i.e. on or before April 1st and October 1st can appear in CPT exam to be held in June and December respectively.
- Students who have completed two years of higher education including Diploma course after passing 10th class, conducted either by Central/ State Government(s) and on passing such a course have either been admitted to first year of graduation course or have passed the graduation course conducted by any University, including Open Universities, established by law in India shall also be eligible for admission to the Common Proficiency Test (CPT). Join CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
Important Dates For CA CPT Exam – 2018
- Last date for registration to CPT Exam – 1st April 2017
- Online Filling a Examination Form – 5th April 2017 Exam
- last Date of Submission of CPT application form Online -26th April 2017 upto 5:30 P.M
- Date of CPT Examination – will be announced
CA CPT EXAM PATTERN
Common Proficiency Test commonly known as CPT is the gateway exam to CA course, conducted by ICAI in June and December.
Test duration is 4 hrs which consists of following parts:-
- Fundamentals of Accounts,
- Mercantile Law,
- General Economics
- Quantitative aptitude.
CPT EXAM IS DIVIDED INTO TWO SESSIONS (MORNING & EVENING) CONTAINING 100 QUESTIONS IN EACH.
SESSION I: A & B :(10.30 AM TO 12.30 AM)
SESSION II C & D: (2.00PM TO 4.00PM)
CA CPT SELECTION PROCEDURE
CA is divided mainly into three segments:-
FOUNDATION COURSE: CPT- Common Proficiency Test, which is the entrance exam for the program is held twice every year in the months of June and December. Defence institute Chandigarh Best CA CPT Coaching Center in Chandigarh.
INTERMEDIATE COURSE: After successful completion of +2 exam and CPT, candidates are eligible for the registration for IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course). Students can choose from two options, either Group I and/or Group II. A minimum nine months of study period is required after the completion of CPT for appearing in Group exams.Group I has four papers and Group II has three papers. This is the intermediate test commonly known as IPCE (Integrated Professional Competence Examination).
FINAL COURSE: Students can join CA final Course while still serving as Article Assistants. In the last 12 months of Article training candidates have to undergo a 15 day course on General Management and Communication skills (GMCS).
Candidates can take their final examinations on completion of the three year article ship or while serving the last six months of the training.
ON ACQUIRING THE ICAI MEMBERSHIP, CANDIDATES WILL BE DESIGNATED AS CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS.
CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh Video
SECTION A: FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING (60 MARKS)
OBJECTIVE:TO DEVELOP CONCEPTUAL UNDERSTANDING OF THE FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM.
- Theoretical Framework
(a) Meaning and Scope of accounting
(b) Accounting Concepts, Principles and Conventions
(c) Accounting Standards –concepts, objectives, benefits
(d) Accounting Policies
(e) Accounting as a measurement discipline –valuation principles, accounting estimates
- Accounting Process:Books of Accounts leading to the preparation of Trial Balance, Capital and revenue expenditures,Capital and revenue receipts, Contingent assets and contingent liabilities, Fundamental errors including rectifications thereof.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Inventories:Basis of inventory valuation and record keeping.
- Depreciation accounting:Methods, computation and accounting treatment of depreciation, Change in depreciation methods.
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Accounting for Special Transactions
(b) Joint Ventures
(c) Bills of exchange and promissory notes
(d) Sale of goods on approval or return basis.
- Partnership Accounts:Final accounts of partnership firms –Basic concepts of admission, retirement and death of a partner including treatment of goodwill.
- Introduction to Company Accounts:Issue of shares and debentures, forfeiture of shares, reissue of forfeited shares, redemption of preference shares.
SECTION B: MERCANTILE LAWS (40 MARKS)
OBJECTIVE:To test the general comprehension of elements of mercantile law
- The Indian Contract Act , 1872:An overview of Sections 1 to 75 covering the general nature of contract , consideration , other essential elements of a valid contract , performance of contract and breach of contract.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930: Formation of the contract of sale –Conditions and Warranties –
Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods –Unpaid seller and his rights.
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932:General Nature of Partnership–Rights and duties of partners –Registration and dissolution of a firm.
SECTION C: GENERAL ECONOMICS (50 MARKS)
OBJECTIVE:To ensure basic understanding of economic systems, economic Behavior of individuals and Organizations.
(I) Micro Economics:-
- Introduction to Micro Economics
(a) Definition, scope and nature of Economics
(b) Methods of economic study
(c) Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve.
- Theory of Demand and Supply
(a) Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand ?Price, income and cross elasticity
(b) Theory of consumer’s behavior– Marshallian approach and Indifference curve approach
(c) Meaning and determinants of supply, Law of supply and Elasticity of supply.
- Theory of Production and Cost
(a) Meaning and Factors of production
(b) Laws of Production – The Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale
(c) Concepts of Costs ? Short-run and long-run costs, Average and marginal costs, Total, fixed and variable costs.
- Price Determination in Different Markets
(a) Various forms of markets – Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
(b) Price determination in these markets.
(II) Indian Economic Development
- Indian Economy –A Profile
(a) Nature of the Indian Economy
(b) Role of different sectors –Agriculture, Industry and Services in the development of the Indian economy,their problems and growth
(c) National Income of India –Concepts of national income, Different methods of measuring national income, Growth of national income and per capital income in various plans.
(d) Basic understanding of tax system of India –Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Select Aspects of Indian Economy
(a) Population –Its size, rate of growth and its implication for growth
(b) Poverty –Absolute and relative poverty and main programs for poverty alleviation
(c) Unemployment –Types, causes and incidence of unemployment
(d) Infrastructure ? Energy, Transportation, Communication, Health and Education
(f) Budget and Fiscal deficits
(g) Balance of payments
(h) External debts.
- Economic Reforms in India
(a) Features of economic reforms since 1991
(b) Liberalization, Privatization and Disinvestment
- Money and Banking
(a) Money –Meaning and functions
(b) Commercial Banks–Role and functions
(c) Reserve Bank of India –Role and functions, Monetary Policy
SECTION D: QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE(50 MARKS)
OBJECTIVE:To test the grasp of elementary concepts in Mathematics and Statistics and application of the same as useful quantitative tools.
- Ratio and proportion, Indices, Logarithms
- Equations: Linear–simultaneous linear equations up to three variables, quadratic and cubic equations in one variable, equations of a straight line, intersection of straight lines, graphical solution to linear equations.
- Inequalities:Graphs of inequalities in two variables ? common region.
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity? Applications
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series –Arithmetic and geometric progressions
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Limits and Continuity ? Intuitive Approach
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus (excluding trigonometric functions)
- Statistical description of data
(a) Textual, Tabular & Diagrammatic representation of data.
(b) Frequency Distribution.
(c) Graphical representation of frequency distribution –Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Ogive
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion Arithmetic Mean,Standard Deviation
- Correlation and Regression
- Probability and Expected Value by Mathematical Expectation
- Theoretical Distributions Binomial, Poisson and Normal
- Sampling Theory:Basic Principles of sampling theory, Comparison between sample survey and complete enumeration, Errors in sample survey, Some important terms associated with sampling, Types of sampling, Theory of estimation, Determination of sample size.
- Index Number
Why to Choose Defence Institute For CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor, Sector-34/A,Chandigarh-160022
Call Now : 8146902612,9316161122
Website : CA CPT Coaching in Chandigarh