Bank PO Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh
Bank PO Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh from Defence Institute. This increasing competition in this field has made the prospects of success here a little bleak. So, in that Scenario you need to have an edge above your competitors, and that could be done through an effective Coaching and training module. Thus, it becomes necessary to get yourself enrolled in the Best Bank Clerk Coaching Institute in Chandigarh which through its expert teaching, quality study material and precise guidance will enhance your chances of success. Defence Institute Chandigarh, has established its name in this façade of education. The Institute has been acknowledged as the Best Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh.
Let us brief you about the Profile!!
A Bank PO holds the designation of an Assistant Manager on Probation. This is a profile belonging to the of Junior Management Grade-1 unit and thus is often called as Scale 1 Officer Job. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection), every year conducts an exam to select candidates for the post of Bank PO Coaching in Chandigarh. Over the years, the Banking sector has expanded incredibly and so the job opportunities in there. In Fact, a career in this sector is one of the most coveted one. The number of job posts fall short of the high number of aspirants which makes it difficult to secure a position for oneself. One of those coveted job profiles is Bank Po.
The selection process of Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer will consists of three phases:
Probationary Officer is a high earning job profile and lucrative too, because of its rewarding nature. This is the reason it has become such a coveted job profile over years.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- A descriptive type test, followed by an Interview.
The Preliminary Exam consists of 100 objective type questions and the time duration allotted to complete the exam is one hour.
The subjects covered in this exam are:
- Reasoning which carries 35 marks.
- English Language which carries 30 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude which carries 30 marks.
Only those students who qualify the preliminary Examination cut off, will be shortlisted for Main Examination.
The Mains Exam consists of 200 objective type questions and the time duration allotted to complete the exam is two hours.
The subjects covered in this exam are:
- Reasoning carrying 50 marks.
- English Language carrying 40 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude carrying 50 marks.
- General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking) carrying 50 marks.
- Computer Knowledge carrying 20 marks.
The candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each section and also a minimum total score in preliminary as well as main exam.
Reasoning section syllabus consists of – Number Series, letter & symbol series, statement and argument, Logical Reasoning Problems, verbal reasoning, blood relations, coding-decoding, number ranking, Making judgments etc.
Quantitative Aptitude covers Topics like- Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Problems based on numbers. Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal Fractions, Square root and cube root, Simplifications. Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio, and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest and compound interest, Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration. Permutation and combination, Data tables, Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.
English Language test estimates the caliber of candidate on the basis of:
General English: Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word formation and Sentence rearrangement.
Comprehension: Theme detection, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, Error detection, and Passage Correction, Sentence correction. Spelling: Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases contain IBPS PO Syllabus.
Questions of General Knowledge are based on – Current affairs of last six weeks. Other than that, knowledge on static topics like – Awards & Honors Sports, Finance, Agriculture, Indian Economy, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Indian Constitution, etc. History of Banking, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal-Monetary Policies is judged.
Computer Syllabus of IBPS PO Exam covers Basic computer terminology, Software & Hardware questions, IBPS Computer Basic Topics, Computer abbreviation, DataBase Management System (DBMS), Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, etc.
Immediately after the Mains exam is completed, the candidate is directed for a descriptive exam. This exam will carry a total of 50 marks with two questions each of 25 marks.
The questions will be – Letter and essay writing in English Language.
- Interview round will be carrying a total of 100 marks and the minimum qualifying marks in interview is 40%.
- The weightage of the examination (Preliminary & Main) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the student shall be estimated on the basis of scores obtained by you in the Prelims, Mains and Interview.
How to Apply for the Exam:
- Go to the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the link, ‘Click here to apply online for CWE PO/MT-VI’
- Click on ‘Click here for new registration’ on the top of the page
- Read the instructions carefully thereafter click continue
- Enter information as per the requirement
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated
- Upload scanned photograph and scanned signature of candidate
- Pay the fee amount to complete the registration process
- Take a print-out for future reference
A silly mistake in the application can cost you a lot, so be careful with it. Here are certain cautions:
- Be prepared with the scanned photograph and signature while filling the form. Also, take care of the dimensions mentioned there.
- When you apply online, keep your login Id and Password saved with you.
- For sitting in the exam, the candidates need to have a valid ID proof. For that,
- PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID card, Bank Passbook with Photograph, Aadhar card with a photograph or Employee identity card, anything would do.
Why to choose us?
- We have a faculty of expert teachers who are masters of their subjects and will make the learning a fun task for you.
- We focus not only the quantity but also the quality of what we provide to you. This is the reason the syllabus is not rushed in any way and the students move as per a pace that suits them.
- We have exclusive faculty hired for every subject, Mathematics, English, Reasoning, and GK. This makes the candidates understand the entire gamut of syllabus in an easy and cozy manner.
- We take pride in saying that we have the best Infrastructure facility. The students get a fine environment to study.
- We have regular doubt sessions organized to free the students from all the queries.
- Our Mock tests are entirely based on the previous and potential question paper’s syllabus and a success through them ensures a success in the exam too.
- We deal each and every candidate exclusively, so that the teaching pattern could become as much amicable as possible. We focus on correcting the deviations to make you capable of matching the benchmark criteria.
- Our teaching pattern focuses on regular assessment of a student’s performance and for that frequent benchmark tests are conducted to let the students and the teachers get aware of the progress.
- The study material provided by the institute is that of superior quality and a proper study of that will make you proficient for every test.
- We assure to walk you down to the success door. We will remain a constant support in your efforts and never give up on anything.
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call : 7307961122,0172-5024647
For More Info Visit Link: Bank PO Clerk Coaching in Chandigarh