Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
Among all the career options the one in the service of the Nation remains the most prestigious and honorable one.
This honor is increased multifold when you are serving the Indian air Force which is the fourth largest Air Force in the World. The respect and prestige of this career field is what temps a large number of candidates for the same. The Air Force requires nervy and bold people to be able to keep up with the tactics and strategies of this profession. They need to be alert, strong and virile for it. Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
Defence Institute Proper Judged the Best Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh.This is the reason the Criteria set for selection of candidates in the same is real tough.The selection is made on the basis of a written exam which is a tough one. So, candidates usually need a proper coaching module for the same.
About Defence Institute, Chandigarh
Defence Institute Guidance Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh at Sector-34/A. Defence Institute Chandigarh, has established its name in this façade of education. The Institute has been acknowledged as the Best AirForce Coaching in Chandigarh.
The Institute’s existence has been a constant support to the aspirants of Air Force and the high success rate speaks of the same. The erudite faculty of the Institute vouches for its prestige.
Defence Institute, Chandigarh has been recognized as the best because of its result oriented training and a blend of expert teaching and quality subject matter. The Coaching pattern is the best in the town with a feasible fee structure. We assure to be a constant support in your efforts and help you with it. Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh
Recruitments are being made for two categories:
- Technical- Auto Technician; Communication Technician
- Non Technical- Administrative Assistant/ Accounts Assistant/ Logistics Assistant/ Medical Assistant/ Services Assistant/ Indian Air Force (Police)/ (Security)/ Meteorological Assistant/ Ground Training Instructor/ Environmental Support Services Assistant/ Musician/ Ops Assistant.
Two exams are conducted for the same:
GROUP ‘X’ for which the eligibility is:
- Age- 17 – 21 Years
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination withMathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Three years Diploma course in Engineering.
GROUP Y for which the eligibility is:
Age- 17 – 21 Years
The candidates applying to the Group Y Trade (except Medical Assistant and Musician) posts shall be Class 12th passed with a minimum of 50% marks obtained in English as a separate subject and in aggregate from any recognized central/ state Boards of India for being eligible in the concerned recruitment exam.
The applicants for the post of Medical Assistant should be Intermediate passed in the following main subjects: Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ English and a minimum of 50% marks obtained in the concerned qualifying examination.
Written Test with a duration of 60 minutes.
There will be two papers an Objective type and a Descriptive type.
- The Objective type of paper would cover General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- The Descriptive type of paper would aim to test the language comprehension and power of expression.
Both of the question papers will be administered in one go with duration of 40 and 35 minutes for Objective and Descriptive papers respectively.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):Candidates passing the written test are to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Passing the PFT is mandatory. The PFT for all trades [except IAF (Security)] consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 8 minutes. The PFT for IAF (Security) trade includes a 2.4 Km run & 5 Km run to be completed in 15 minutes & 30 minutes respectively.
Interview: Candidates passing PFT will be interviewed by a team of Officers & Warrant ranks. Interview is normally conducted in English. Working knowledge of English is thus essential.
Trade Allocation Test (TAT): Specific trade allotment within Mechanical and Electronics streams will be carried out at Basic Training Institute (BTI), Air Force (Belgaum).
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex,
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of Prepositions
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparis on
- Correct usage of conjunctions
- Correct usage of Nouns and Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
IV Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to
- Change of all types of sentences from passive t
o active form
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of particles & Rigid
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic
Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current &
- Electromagnetic Induction and
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Sets, Relations, functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
- Binomial Theorem
- Coordinate geometry – Straight line
- Coordinate geometry – Circles
- Coordinate geometry – Parabola
- Coordinate geometry – Ellipse
- Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola
- Exponential Series
- Logarithmic Series
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Differentiation
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integration
- Deferential Equations
SCO 118-120,3rd Floor,Above SBI Bank
Call Us : 7307961122,0172-5024647
Visit Link : Airforce Coaching in Chandigarh